We are in dire need of a Design / DevOps / Security guru who can help tame the wild internet. We want someone with 10+ years of experience in all of the below skills; and who is ideally a Burner who understands the passion we have towards our art project.
While you will primarily be responsible for maintaining our digital aura, you may occasionally be called upon to service the needs of our core team. Familiarity with all server and desktop operating systems is therefore a necessity.
- Systems Administration – CentOS, Ubuntu, Slackware, EC2, OpenBSD, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Oracle, MSSQL, AmigaOS, iOS, OS X, CP/M, PalmOS, Android, Netware 3.15
- Quality Assurance – You must be a perfectionist to your very core, as mistakes will not be tolerated.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Ours should be the only site on the internet that Google/Yahoo/Bing shows when someone searches for Caravancicle.
- DMCA – We need someone who can utilize DMCA notices to purge the internet of all the bad things people are saying about us. It’s mean, so it has to be illegal, right?
- Available on short notice at all times of day or night. We have had tech problems persist for hours, and that is unacceptable!
- Must have at least five on-line examples of work, and positive references.
- Can put a damn password, that works, on this site!
This position does not pay, but you get the fabulous opportunity to put this experience on your resume! (No, we don’t give references. That would require learning your name.)